Posted in Foundation Drawing, Foundation Drawing - Part 5

Project 5.1: Print experiment 2

 

This time I ‘inked up’ a feather and a dried leaf and placed them on the plate. I then added some paper strips, and placed foam over before applying pressure using a . The pressure was insufficient, so I tried again without the foam and fingers applying the pressure. I actually quite like this one, though there is a long way to go. Just for the sake of it I took the items off the plate and tried again.

Lastly, I inked up the plate again and used craps of paper and some sheep-wool. The application of sufficient pressure to transfer the ink around blockages seems to be my biggest blocker on getting what I’m looking for here.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s